-
August 18th, 2004, 10:37 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Anyone ever been to this place in Atlanta? I'm coming from TN, and dont know much about Atlanta. It used to be a church from what I understand and has a 2nd and 3rd floor balcony. Are there seats in this place? The show is General Adimision. Me and my wife are going, but shes short , like 5"1, I want to be on ground floor up close as I can, but she seems to think she won't be able to see anything , cuz shes so short? what is best seats in here? its first come first serve, so I plan on getting there early so I can pick. From what pics I can find of the place, the 2nd floor balcony doesnt look too bad, looks like its like 6 or 7 rows deep or something. Maybe If I could get on front row of that, My Wife would sill be able to see the show, and I will still be able to enjoy it too? but asking input from anyone whos ever been there? thanks in advanced. [email protected]
please email me a reply also.
-
August 18th, 2004, 01:33 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm from atlanta and been to the tabernacle a few times. I'll be at this show too. You're right it was an old church renovated into a club. Its a pretty place. As far as being able to see I can judge too well cuz I'm 6'2, but I hear from the balcony you can see great. If you get there early enough though getting a good spot in the crowd shouldn't be too hard. good luck.
-
August 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
#3
Inactive Member
So how far away are the balcony's from the stage? from the pics I saw it doesnt look too far. The closer the better in my opinion, which is why I want down up front, I'm 6"1 also. I think she could see better from the 2nd balocny. just guessing, espeically once it gets kicking and everone is tryign to get up front, she is so short, she won't be able to see. Also from the info I can find, it is said to HAVE NO CAMERAS or VIDEO EQUIPMENT. Is this true or if so, how strictly inforced is it? I love to get some pics, love to sneak my minidv camcorder in and get some footage. Last time I got to seem em was in 1992, I guess this probably be the last time. Love to have some video or pics to look back on later on.
-
August 19th, 2004, 04:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
the balcony isn't too far from the stage. In fact it wraps around and if you're on the side of the stage on the balcony you're really fuckin close. No matter where on the balcony, if you're up front you'll see great, probably your best bet for the lady. As far as sneaking stuff in, I think it would be pretty easy to get a camera in as long as its small enough to conceal well. I've seen people taking pictures at shows there before, but if security can get to you if they see a flash they will take your camera.
-
August 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Have u seen em take cameras before? I like to take a video camera, but dont want to risk loosing it to security or take a chance on getting throwed out of the show.
-
August 19th, 2004, 05:12 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Also say you were on 2nd balcony (theres 2 right?) , right in the center. How far away from the stage do u think it is? I dont want to be on teh side. Rather be front center, possibily ont he 2nd balacony, if its best view for my wife. ??
-
August 19th, 2004, 09:17 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I just got my Social D tickets for the Tabernacle in Atlanta. Is there a seating chart? I bought mine online, and i called and talked to ticketmaster who said the show was General Admision, so it be first come first serve on seating. My tickets show a Rox/box and Seat # tho? Do you sit in your assigned seat? or will u be able to sit anywhere u want on a 1st come 1st serve basis?
anyone know?
or know who to call to find out?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks